Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day One - Ferrol


I'm SOOO late uploading these video blogs from the trip.  Turns out that on the Camino, the wifi was so bad that at times the bandwidth might as well have been delivered by bucket.  The result of which was that I was only able to upload to Facebook and not to my blogging app.  So, now I'm able to upload the video blogs that I was doing on the road.  There were two to three days where I was unable (read: too tired) to blog, so I have journal entries that I wrote down that I will transcribe and upload here in the appropriate order (be warned that many of them have the "Oh lord, what was I thinking" vibe to them...and a little philosophic at times, but that's what a day of wheezing will do to ya!).  Anyway, here is the first blog I did from Ferrol.  Notice that I don't look tired.  That would soon change.


No comments:

Post a Comment